Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Mother's Despire

 I walk through,

Through the luscious green.

The ground embracing,

Of the beauty that environs us.


Chirping and howling,

Of the indigenous.

Melody to my ears.

They are my children, you see.


Providing ‘em everything.

Rain and food,

Meadows and hills,

Not to forget.

I want them happy; you see.

No regrets, no worries.


Unanticipated and unexpectedly,

Darkness prevails.

A catastrophe? Lord, no!

I hear the ear-splitting wail.


Crying koalas,

Howling wolves,

Frantic cry of the birds.

My children, I cry

With a heavy heart.


Incapable and powerless,

Fire devours us.

The world turns ashen.


Mankind failed,

Failed to foresee.

Mankind failed,

Failed to realize.


Cut us down,

Ripped us into pieces.

Weak and frail, I am

With my body giving up.


Unable to hold any longer.

With all that is left,

I shall try.

There isn't much left of me.


I need you.

Take care of me.

For the future I want to see.

Let us hold hands in oneness.

-NK

Comments

Popular Posts