Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

My Blue Eye


Leaning against the wall
I scan each one

Each fake laugh and smile
The mischievous taunt and sexy drawl
Then my eyes caught on a blue eye
Which was directly looking at me
The deep blue which round his iris
The quaterback ..
The golden boy they say
But i know them as they are the same
But something zipped between us
Like he was directly looking at my soul
Then i looked away
But one day i got in his stare again
He looked directly in me and said,
'Am gonna marry you one day '
I held my breath
He left no stones unturned
My locker filled with something  new eachday
It's been long since that day
Now as the sun got to my eye..
I look at the ring in my hand and sigh
He came as a storm in my life
And i judged him wrong
That blue eye wake me up each day
And am much happier this way...

-©️NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts