Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Incertitude

I started to dream
I started to smile
I started to wish
I started to laugh
In a happiness bubble i have been
A minute i left the reality
To be in my comfort zone
A safe place of happiness
All that vanished 
In a blink of an eye
Every bubble burst after a while
My happiness did too
Reality came crashing in
Losing site of my footing
What is true now
What is my future
Will i ever be able to grab it ?

-NK

Comments

  1. Superb 👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Heart touching.. in few lines you conveyed the reality of everyone’s life dear 🔮exact situation now I’m facing (all of us!!!)🎭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts