Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

When was the last time

 When was the last time you helped

When was the last time you cared

When was the last time you asked 'Are you alright'?

When was the last time you helped someone

When was the last time you made someone smile

When was the last time you spread positivity

When was the last time you told people how much you love them

When was the last time you refrained from spreading hatred

When was the last time you talked to someone without anything holding back

When was the last time you kept your ego aside

When was the last time you gave something to the needy

When was the last time you didn't judge

When was the last time....

_NK



Comments

Popular Posts