Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Silent Battle

 Reposing in the garden

Touching the grass as she lay

Pens down her emotions

Inking every word in her vein


As she stares at the sky

Craving for wings

To let her fly

Desperate to get away from everything


Closing her eyes

Clutching her book

Frightened deep down

Afraid to socialize


Keeping her distance

Keeping her pace

Though everyone calls her a freak

Deep down everyone forgets


A beauty, she is

Remarkable for her own age

Yet, spotlighting her flaws

Disregarding her talents


Blame the society, shall we?

Not a soul to embolden her

Are we dumb or pretending to?

Don't we want legends to rise?


Why the let down?

Why the ignorance?

I comprehended

Jealousy runs deep

People envy you

-NK



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts