Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Withering away

 You all know me

Now that all radio sings of me

From gossip handles

Magazines and papers

My name is tagged in everything

From controversy to speculations

Criticizing thing I do

Loving me, hating me

I let them do

I do feel numb

Weared down by being famous

Craving for normality

Someone to love me unconditionally

To holding hands and warm hugs

A connection to my soul

All I have is limitless days

Of having a numb life

Letting the impact subsidies my life

Will I ever change ?

Will the numbness ever leave me ?

Will I have a bit of change ?

Will i ever get my feeling back

-NK

Comments

Popular Posts