Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

I AM FIRE

 To you my young lady

You did nothing wrong

Expectations  was not your fault

Blaming yourself 

Is not the solution

To you my darling girl

Be yourself

Let them tell

Give em the deaf ear

To you my dear

Peer pressure is  alot to take

Be happy with what you have

Dont let them riddle you

Let them rot if they want

Be satisfied with what you have

Don't be afraid

Be brave my dear

Cause the world is much prettier that way

-NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts