Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

You are beautiful

To my younger self

I write this to you

With all my heart

You are strong my dear

Your strength is something I admire

I was bitter to you then

Seeking for attention from unknown

Was I not good enough

Was I not fair enough

Was I not beautifull enough

I should change like them,

I will then get accepted

To fit into a society of darkness

I was too harsh on you

Not accepting the beauty you are

I was sad for pity things

When I should've been grateful for small things

You did go through the tough times

With a smile on your face

I know it must've been hard for you

To face your own fears

You did go through

You did try

That my dear young one

Is all that matters

Cause believe me, you're magical as you are

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts