Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Thorns

I thought life gave me a break

But mistaken I was

It just came back taunting

Like a bouncing ball

I thought end might be the hardest

But the pain now is unendurable


Piercing our mind

Piercing our soul

Making us deadpan

Expunging our goals

Tears spring in our eye


How to forget?

Being my first thought

The strength draining away

The fight leaving me

When will it be over?


I’ve learnt my lesson

Please stop the torment

Please stop the affliction

Cause there is no strength in me to bear

Limits exceeded

Still I stay fighting it


Why isn't life fair?

Why can't happiness stay?

Will it ever change?

Will we endure through it?


I dithered

Hesitatingly, I chose to move ahead

To battle the doleful days

No regrets, no shame

Cause, I've been doing that all my life

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts