Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Tenebrous Mind

It grips me hard
Makes me gulp 
Makes me shiver
"Do it ", the angel tells
"Try and you will suffer"the devil retorted 
Fear of the unknown
Fear of failure 
Fear to be  bought into your knees
Each sacrifice ,
Where you give each part of your heart
Trapped in our darkness
Expectations high and mighty
Which keeps gripping you down
When was the last time i smiled
The walls enclosing in on us
Feeling helpless
Can't do a thing
Without being pulled down
Why does it grip me so hard
As if it will make my heart bleed out
Why can't i be happy
Why endure the torture of my mind
Isn't there a cure
Am not sick
Or am i really ?
I just need sometime, i say
Is it so hard
To live this life
Is it worth the suffering
Or is it just me that has to face this
Why do we let them win
Why can't i stop the voice
When can i open my heart
See the beauty of the world
When can i touch a flower
Without withering it away
When can life be lot less painful
When can this choking be stopped
To let me breathe again
-©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts