Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Bewildered Self

The breach of trust
The trickle of tears
Invisible hurt
Where were you ?
The doubtful mind
The demanding questions
Insecurities taking control
Snooping each other things
Checking for doubts
Trust not even a bit
Why the confusion?
Why the hesitation?
Can't you be happy for the other
Why the jealousy?
Why the anger ?
Is it the fault of the other
Or is it yours
Change the mind
Before it clouds you
The barrelling of questions 
Will it ever change?
Will it be different next time ?
What is the answer to those
The bitter truth that nothing changes
Only we have to open our eyes 
And not be blind
So reality can sink in
Will it ever stop
The doubting and questioning 
Will  I be ever enough?
Will the bitterness go away?
Will it run deep and burst ?
Will the darkness evade the brigtness?
Ton of questions unanswered
The uncertainties existing
The untrustworthy relationship
Will you keep it ,
Or will you let it go ?
©️Nk


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts