Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Life In A Conflict

What is the darkness
What is the unwanted feeling
Thinking of the loneliness
Thinking of this thoughts
Thinking of those sinking feelings
Nobody to talk to
The mind controlling you
Why is it with me ?
Why are they shouting at me
Why do they feel pity
Why the sympathy in their eyes
I am not a charity case
Am that much stubborn to give up
Why the thought of dying then
I want to end the pain
End this torture
My heart can't take it any longer
Why be deprived of sleep?
Why be deprived of peace?
When can i see it end
Other than ending it myself
Am not going to blame anyone
Cause they didn't know
When will i learn to breathe again
Smile the free one
When will my mind be free
When will the darkness go away
And the light come in
©️NK


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts