Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Resolute

Moonlight shines
Stars twinkling
All gathered around the hall
Chatting and laughing
The wind gusts through my skin
Making goosebumps rise everywhere
I hold on to the railing
Soaking in the peace for a while
I envy them you know
With easiness they laugh
They have hope filled in their eyes 
Making their future bright
Where, am having iron rods and steel bars
I touch my head
Forgetting about the hair lose i had
Smiling to myself
I understand never to take life for granted
Cause it will rip you apart fast
In a blink of an eye
Facing death is inevitable 
I lost so much
Dreams shattered 
Putting every ounce of strength
Am facing my battles 
Each day can be difficult
Worse than ever
But i know will emerge from this
Cause accepting defeat is not in my gene
©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts