Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Reminiscence

I walk meekly
Feeling as if this a foreign place
Without her by my side
Nobody to soothe me
Nobody to gossip about
I never considered us to be weak
A friendship built on everything
But i think i only took those seriously
As you turned your back 
When you got the chance
There is no one to run to
To chat about the day
There no one to tell me 
To take a breather
Why me my friend !
Just because of a misunderstanding 
You could have talked to me
Yelled and screamed at me
But you chose silence and ignorance
You replaced me in days
And i watched you in daze
As if i was a trash
Waiting to be thrown out
I close my eyes 
Letting it drain my life out
I guess people are replaceable fast
The amount pain that you caused
Ripping me apart
But still each day
A understanding dawned on me
I still miss her every day .

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts