Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Hallucination

Tip toeing myself
Around the ally
Through the fog i go
Chauffeur's and chariots stand
Lamps and candles flick 
Nothing  less than a fairy tale
I stand above all
In the gorgeous ball room gown 
With some winged eye and a deep red lip
I command respect
Walking through each men
Bowing to me
I see nothing but admiration
Fine dishes spread across the tables
I eye each one
Each i prefer to taste
My stomach growls in anticipation
But a gnawing feeling arises
I hear a distant sound
A thud perhaps
What is that awfull sound
I look around
I see nobody is fazed by it
I thrust forward in my bed
Gasping for air
I look around my trailer trash home
Water seeping through the roof
Looking at the bird
Knocking at my windowsill 
I close my eye
Longingness hitting me hard
Savoruing up the dream
Dreaming for a better life 
Dream's detonate a explosion inside
Craving for it 
But we do need to pass
Each day a new sun rises
With new trouble's it brings 
-©️NK





Comments

Popular Posts