Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

DAUNTED

Drip drop drip drop...
It flows from my veins
I crouch down the ice cold tiles
Thinking of my case
What is it with others 
Can't i be imprefectly perfect
Lose some weight they told
You are overflowing some tell
I took it lightly i guess
Until it all turned bullying spree
Each day some one or the other
My friends to family
Staying on  lettuce leaf
Each day was a bargain 
They stripped me bear
Exposing my insecurities
I wanted to belong
But no one accepted
Word sharp as a needle
Jab straight through my  heart
I stiched it up each day 
But only to tear to open each way
Now i look down at my hand
All the cut and bruises i have made
The red droplets drop free
Ending my misery of pain

©️NK



Comments

Popular Posts