Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

CHANGE

As inevitable as it is
It will come and go
Bring out something new 
Or something old
A gust of wind sometimes
Or just heap full of snow
Change is something we adapt to now
It comes like a turbulent 
Promising various things
With loads of love
And loads of opportunities 
Change , something we wish
Something out of ordinary for some
Something to cherish
A leap in the water
Or walking down a beach
It changes with people
Sometimes a hope for someone
From a darker side
To face the brightness
Change is something we need
From fakeness to eye to reality
-Nk©️

Comments

Popular Posts