Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Hopelessness of life

I close my eyes 
Letting the breeze free me from sorrows
Ocean water hitting on legs
I look down on my clothes
Rags and holes 
Torn by my destiny
Torn by my fate
Tears pour down..
People laughing
People smiling
A weight...
That i can't lift off...
Breathing which never came easy
End it all the devil said
Keep going the angel said..
Who should i listen..
Who should i care
Each broken pieces i picked up
Each shattered past
Each shattered strength
Each pressure 
Each pain..
Nerves breaking my brain
When will the strom end...
Eye's everywhere
The pressure i feel
Let me be...
Let me live 
I pleaded..
But no one listened
I think the devil might win...
-©️NK






Comments

Popular Posts