Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

My Companions

Staring down ..
I sit alone
Chatter and clattering going around
Loneliness going deep
Deeply engrosed in my book
A hand caught my shoulder
Dragged me out of my sorrow
It told , you are never meant to be alone
It brought me up
Showed me the end of the tunnel
It kept up with me
Guiding me through..
Told me your doing great !
I looked in the eye and asked , why me ?
And then it told ,what are friends for ?
I stood there stunned 
I clutched my head and sighed
What did i do so great in my after life
To get me friends as them

©️NK



Comments

Popular Posts