Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Hard plight

Why the dark?
Coal as the night
I see nothing bright
Where is my life now 
Shambles and pieces it lay
Where am i ?
Who knows
Hope! What a wonderful word isn't it ?
It can make you live
Or bury u 6 feet under
Darkness lurking...
My face remain stoic
The impact of each push 
Where is my fairy godmother now
I guess they were all just fairy tales 
From silver glass slippers 
To some knight in the shining armor 
My knees buckle beneth me
But i won't give up
My heart bleeds 
I die a thousand deaths each day
But do take my sword for battle each way
Curve balls after another
A kind of baseball game
I strike each time
Failing each strike
When will i achieve?
When will i rise?
Until that day i will fight

©️NK




Comments

Popular Posts