Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Forever and ever

The rain pelted outside
Smelling out the earthy smell
Rain washing away our sins
I scanned around the corridor campus
Only to clash onto a green sweater 
She stood there smiling
When everyone was grumping to themselves
An aura surrounds her
I round the campus to be near her
She was oblivious to the world
A scar run down her neck
I longed to trace it down with my finger tips
In a falsh she turned around 
Bumping into me
She looked up 
And my world tilted
She excused herself and went on
Oblivious to the fact that what she did to me
Each day i watched her
Watched her walking around
I held my hand out one day
I wanted her to have me
She smiled
We watched the sunset each day
Until one day i held her hand
I bled my heart out to her
She stood there shocked
She walked away that day
Crushing my heart each way
I longed to see her each day
But she was nowhere to be seen
Until a day she held out a letter
Dear you it told,
'I thought i wasn't perfect
People told i was mute
I am a girl in funny green sweaters 
And you called me cute
I told myself we were friends
But my heart swelled for you
No one noticed me except you
You bought back a part of me i lost
So to you am going to say
I love u too',
I crushed the paper to my heart and 
Looked upto her, tears in my eyes
I hugged her with all my might
She didn't know
She was perfect
She was everything i want
She looked up and said,
'I guess you are my fairy tale now'
My throat clenched
My voice shivered 
But i was sure of one thing
So i told 'forever and ever '

-NK©️






Comments

Popular Posts