Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Finally Home

Looking around
Rags and clothes eveywhere
Cigratte smoke swirling round
Stench of alchohol
Beauty tranished at its best

I hear a scream
I hear a muffle
Then i hear the echo
The gunshot went off
Standing there shaking in my leg
I run !!!

Only to dragged back to the hell hole
He looked me in the eye
A seven year old kid i was
"You will make a fine asset sometimes "
Those were his final sentence for me

He put a stamp on my life
I was made to live here
For the bandit
Life was a dungeon  after that
People was afarid
People were scared

Intimated by my own size
I longed for a family
I longed for feeling
Then i met my own sunshine
A ray of hope

She thought me 
Each touch ; each hug
A part of me replaced little by little
Am i entitled for this

She met me in the eye 
She smiled
She gave me a hug 
And told "everybody should have a home "

I closed my eyes
Relishing the feeling
Having someone in the world
I looked at her
And only one thing came to my mind
"Am finally home"

-NK



Comments

Popular Posts