Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Familia

Lights bright..
Cheers loud.. 
Laughter and sparkles everywhere
The time when  stars come down to earth
I shake off the snow 
Draped out on my coat
The white angles spread 
Throughout the land
The porch looked delightful 
With bells and lights
Jingles all around
Stepping on to the porch 
I took a deep breath
I could smell mom's meatload from here
Turning me into a crying mush
 I turned the knob and stood still
All the eyes piercing through
The next one i wasn't prepared for
Cause they all came barreling towards me
Hugs and presents were exchanged
Tears and laughter
This time do bring out everything in us
After all chirstmas was pure joy
The feast was served
I looked at each one of them
They are my piller 
They are my strength
So i made a toast
'For being my strength and armor 
For giving a shoulder when needed
To giving a push when wanted
To you my family
Let happiness abide by you'
©️NK




Comments

Popular Posts