Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The devil in me

In the darkness i stand

Silence stretches out 

Your heart beating out

Emotions clogging your throat


‘Help me’,I plead 


‘You will get over it’, they say


Single drop from my eye


I drench in the darkness to come


No way out


Loneliness cascading  around me


‘Why me’,again I plead


‘It’s not only you ‘,they say


Help me change


‘You will learn ‘,they say


Searing of each pain


Unbearable each day


‘Stop ‘, I say 


‘Some more’, my mind says


-NK

Comments

Popular Posts