Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

To You

 To the one that is far away

I can't reach you now

I can't hug you with all my might

I can't give you a kiss

That I pour every emotions to

I can't wipe your tears when you're sad

I can't grab your hand 

And I can't see you blush so hard

But know my loved one

I love you with everything I have

You're my better half 

Even if you are far away

Know that you still make my heart skip a beat

With only just your voice

Know this you

I will always be there

Guiding you out

I will always be there as your listener

I will always be your crutch when needed

Don't worry my dear

Nothing in the world can keep us apart

-NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts