Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Love ,Lost

 I wish i was 16 again

Cuddled in your arms

No worry in the world

All that promises

And taking care of me

That kiss on my forehead 

Makes me feel protected

I wish i could go back

And feel your warmth engulf me

All those shy looks

From the corner of my eye

All those chessy letters

And holding hands

I wish i could be that girl again

Whose heart was running a marathon

When you looked at me

Who gets butterflies 

Whenever you smiled

I wish i could reverse time

And be there with you

Holding your hand

And keeping us strong

©️NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts