Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Reconquer Life

 I lay on bed

Staring at the ceiling

Sleep evading me

Thoughts flying out

I think of my life

So far so good i guess

So i ask myself

What did i achieve ?

I opened my mouth

But nothing came out

Was i really living

Or was i living in a delusion

Lots of regret and guilt,

A clogged mind

Postiveness evading me

As possible as it can

There is nothing that I am proud of

There is nothing life changing

Only selfishness in behaviour i see

It's time to change

Time to take back my life

Time to make myself proud

Cause you have this life

Make it count

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts