Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Chaos

The utter chaos around

The variant colours splattered 

Bodies swaying around

Packed up in the dance floor

I stood in the corner

Like an odd duckling i was,

In ripped jeans

Which were the 90's trend i guess

Alone from everything

I scan each face

Each person clinging to another

Why am i alone ?

Why can't someone be with me ?

Oh! I forgot, i dont talk

Not in the literal sense i mean

I hate to interact

I hate to fill the awkward silence

So i ignore

Steeping out my bubble

Never been my comfort zone

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts