Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Well, Don't

Dont  give me those eyes
Those pity ones
Dont give me the lecture 
That its all life
Dont tell me it will be okey
When you know its not
Dont give me a smile
When i know its fake
Dont tell me you will be there
When you won't be
Don't tell me it happens
When it should never have
Dont tell me it was only a few years
When i felt it like a eternity 
Don't talk to me
When you don't know what i feel
©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts