Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

It's not you my friend , it's me

To the lost one

Sorry,i couldn't be there for you

When opinions of others ,

Mattered the most

When i knew you were a gentle soul

When i knew you did no wrong

When promises and guilt

Made me let you go

Am sorry my lost one

I couldn't be there for you

To let you speak to me

In the hardest of your times

To be your shoulder

On your toughest of times

Sorry my dear friend

I couldn't keep in touch

I couldn't tell you how i missed you

How i missed those grins and laughs

How that shy smile

And the cute remarks

Sorry my dear

I let the others rule you out

When i should have been stronger

About my own thoughts

 -NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts