Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Rotten Mind

That feeling inside
That everything will be alright
But nothing good happens 
Looking out
Seeing the hope vanishing,
Little by little each day
Falling into abyss of hell
Loved one become strangers
The question arises
Why am i in this world ?
What is my purpose?
When will i find the answers to all
Feeling you change
Becoming someone you don't recognise
Drained of everything
In the brink of sanity

©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts