Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The one that slipped away

I have everything in my arm
Everything but one
I plaster the smile
And fake it all
I know what they see
A man of a purpose
I smile at the people 
Gathered around the hall
A perfect party it seems
Quite chattering and clanking of silvers
Until i see her
She laughs lightly
Beaming at the person talking
Those green eyes 
Lit like fireworks
Making me smile a little
I once had a chance
Had a piece of her
Had her safely tucked in my arms
But all got destroyed in life
And for me it was her
And as large my ego can be
I couldn't say the three magical words
Oh don't misunderstand me my friends
It was "i am sorry" i had to tell,not the other
She slipped from my arms
And is unreachable as ever
And precisely my ego won me over
©️NK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts