Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

My Big Heart

With a constant beeping 
I wake up
The same old white walls
Staring back at me
The tube making my mouth dry
I look out of my window
Seeing birds soar the sky
Freedom ,the word making me choke
I touch my heart
The mild beating i hear
My heart is big they say
Usually than normal the word they prefer
Making no room for other
Making me hard to breath
Its ironic sometimes
When i say i have a big heart
There no escape they say
The escape is to borrow another
But I've never been matched
Awaiting a miracle
Hope , a word dangling in front of me
Life out of this walls 
Is a dream for me
I listen to the thumping
Listening to my never give up mind
Cause in order to survive
You must smile
Like a horse for a race 
I stand here
About to witness 
How life will play out
 -NK©️

Comments

Popular Posts