Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Eternal

I took her hand 
Fragile from wrinkles and spots
She still has my ring in it
Asleep in our bed
Her raven hair floating
Beautiful was she in her sleep
Goddess of my life
She bought life into me
When i thought nothing can repair me
From making her mine
She bought heaven down to earth
She wrestled with our children
Keeping her beautiful glow on her face
Now as her eye's were flickering
Trying to open up
I took a breathe
Embracing for what's coming next
She looked around
Scanning each things
She looked me up
"Who are you?"she asked
My heart shattered each time
I smiled to her , even though it killed
"Just some one who loves you" 
She smiled a weakest smile
I took her hand to support her up
She looked me over again
Recognition flashing in dept of her eye's 
"Hey love,why you look so tired,everything all right ? "
I smiled the brightest i could
And told"Everything is great dear "
She gave me a hug
Relishing the moment
Relishing the touch
Relishing the love
Even though she forgets 
Her disease making it unbearable  
It's been over a decade
Since we said 'I do'
Still i love her more than ever
Even though i can be stranger for her
©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts