Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Endeavour

Black tux
Armani my favorite
The weak man i was
Abolished form the surface
I still remember
Staring at the mirror
Faceing those bloodshot eyes
Weeping like a kid
Angry with the world
Taking away his pillars
Ice patch they told
They couldn't make it
I held their hand
The persons who bought me to this world
I couldnt offer anything to them
Nothing other than a cheap casket
No shoulder to cry
No rope to hang on
I begun from scratch
Building up each brick up
Each step ,each way
Striking me down 
Struggling on my leg
Kept pushing through
Each scar tells a story
A boy who was nothing
To the one most powerful now
Reaching sky high
One thing i learned
Nothing define us
Other than ourselves
-NK©️



Comments

Popular Posts