Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

Beloved

The beautiful bliss
The beautiful feeling
Aching of our heart
Her beautiful scent
Liliacs and roses
Standing down the aisle
Wearing this tux
I take in the view of every guests
Then the choir starts
And my heart came out of my chest
Standing there is my beautiful bride
Her face hidden beneath the veil
The purity of white 
Making her look angelic
A lump form in my throat
Emotions driving me out
Bought up with no one
I have a family now
I take her hand from her father
Holding it firm in my palm
With vows we make
We change our lives
Every word i utter
I speak with determination
Cause she is mine
Till death do us apart
-NK

Comments

Popular Posts