Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Manipulator

The flowers were blooming
The due drops dripping
Sunshine and sweetness exist everywhere
I was in a dreamy land
My prince took care of me
He gave me hugs and kisses
Truffles and chocolates
Everything with finesse 
He was my knight
Has i thought
Until the day came darker and darker
He took my hand and kept me in cage
He told, u are mine no one should see u
He treated me like a china doll
Capable of nothing he told
Dress properly and don't talk he told
I thought what am i, a damsel in distress
He put a knife straight through my heart
Which kept on coming everyday
Word by word 
It tore me apart
And i kept on believing each

©️NK



Comments

Popular Posts