Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

The Deprived



The light is shining
Beautiful day is here
Am moving on
From shitty phase of life
But life is not fair
It threw me around
It kept me waiting
It bought me to my knees
It told me you won't reach it
My pride faltered
My light dwindled in front of my eyes
I saw happines getting scraped away
Why me i asked ..
But no one answered
I fought,
I cried,
I died,
Each day
My heart crumbled
I saw disappointment in each eye
Fate people told
Destiny people told
Again i asked why me ?
Life was numb to me
Feeling were foreign now
Even small success taste bitter 
Cause what i want i never got

-NK©️

Comments

Popular Posts