Skip to main content

Featured

Him

The crinkle in his eyes The deep black Of the dense forest With so much amusement and love A hug which cures everything A shoulder which bears my burden A tremendous amount of love Pouring through my soul Heart beats for the one,  I believe He holds mine  Cause being us,    made me whole The love I longed  From nothing to everything I have A family of mine I call

A Review Of My Life

That smile of his
The mischievous glint in his eye
The crinkle that forms,
When he laughs
That famous tattoo he hides
He shushs me not to tell
Pranks he plays
That olive skin 
And brown hair
Disheveled all the time
That tapping of foot
Nervous gesture of his
That bear hug
When he is happy as ever
Engulfed in his warmth
The snowball fight
Snowangles we made
The endless torture of romcom flicks
Drooling in sleep
Long study sessions
Plotting pranks on each one
Endless kisses in library
Sneaking out of classes
Memories washing through my brain
I smile this last minute
Thankfull for this memories
He will be struck 
He will be sad..
But what are angles for..
Will guide him trough
This last minute of my breath
I cherish every second i have
Even though it was short
-©️NK

Comments

Popular Posts